Lonely Planet's Best of Germany is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. See storybook castles arise from the Bavarian forest, raise a stein to an oompah band in a Munich beer garden, and take in the vibrant Berlin arts scene all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Germany and begin your journey now!
- Full-colour images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including history, art, literature, cinema, music, architecture, politics, landscapes, food and drink
- Free, convenient pull-out Berlin map (included in print version), plus easy-to-use colour maps to help you navigate your destination.
- Author: Marc Di Duca et al.
- Format: Paperback
- ISBN: 9781743214077
- Pages: 416, 64 maps
- Published: May 2016
- Size: 197 x 128 mm