This perennial stopover city is constantly reinventing itself as a destination in its own right, jostling for the position of top dog among Asia's &ndash even the world's &ndash best cities. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Singapore, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
- Inspirational images, city walks and recommendations from our expert authors
- Planning features and top itineraries to help you plan the perfect trip
- Local secrets and hidden travel gems that will make your trip unique
- PLUS local cuisine and shopping tips
- Coverage includes: Plan Your Trip, Colonial District, Marina Bay and the Quays, Chinatown and the CBD, Little India and Kampong Glam, Orchard Road, Eastern Singapore, Northern and Central Singapore, Holland Village, Dempsey Hill and the Botanic Gardens, West and Southwest Singapore, Sentosa Islands, Understand Singapore and Survival Guide.
- Format: Paperback
- ISBN: 9781743210017
- Pages: 224, full colour, 22 maps
- Published: Feb 2015
- Size: 197 x 128 mm