Discover Europe Book
Whether you're cruising along the French Riviera, punting down the canals of Venice, speeding down the slopes of the Alps or sipping coffee in a Viennese cafe, Europe offers more iconic experiences than practically anywhere else on the planet.
- See world-class art at the Louvre
- Eat tapas in Barcelona
- Tour the churches of Florence
- Quaff beer in Munich
- Roam Swiss peaks and meadows
- Coverage includes: Planning chapters, Britain, Ireland, France, Spain, Germany, The Netherlands, Belgium, Austria, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, Italy, Greece, In Focus and Survival chapters.
- ISBN: 9781742205632
- 848 pages
- 3rd Edition Dec 2013
Lonely Planet's Europe Phrasebook and Language guide is your handy passport to culturally enriching travels with relevant travel phrases and vocabulary. Organised by language, this pocket-sized, comprehensive multi-language guide, provides on-the-go language assistance for all levels.
- Basics &ndash time, dates, numbers, pronunciations, grammar rules, common language difficulties
- Practical - sightseeing, banking, post office, internet, phones, repairs, bargaining, accommodations, directions, transport
- Social - meeting people, interests, feelings, opinions, going out, romance, culture, weathe
- Safe Travel - emergencies, police, doctor, chemist, dentist, symptoms, conditions
- Food - ordering, at-the-market, at- the-bar, dishes, ingredients
- Covers: Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish.
- ISBN: 9781743214350
- 456 pages, 456 pp colour
- 12 maps
- 5th Edition Sep 2015