Refined GPS Timepieces for the Athlete Adventurer in You.
Crafted of premium jeweler's grade materials, fenix Chronos is the first Garmin watch to combine a durable metal housing (containing an EXO omni-directional GPS and GLONASS antenna in the bezel) with the latest outdoor navigation and fitness training features. These features include Elevate wrist heart rate technology, daily activity tracking, smart notifications, activity profiles and more. Top-tier performance meets sophisticated design in a highly evolved timepiece that fits your style anywhere, anytime.
- Premium multisport watch with durable metal housing and a high-strength, scratch-resistant sapphire lens
- Elevate wrist heart rate technology measures heart rate at the wrist, giving you the option to monitor your heart rate without wearing a chest strap
- 1.2-inch always-on, sunlight-readable color Garmin Chroma Display
- Outdoor sensors, including GPS and GLONASS satellite reception and barometric altimeter with 3-axis compass
- Receive smart notifications like emails, texts, alerts and more
- Battery life: up to 8 days in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 13 hours in GPS mode or up to 25 hours in UltraTrac battery saver mode
- Model: 010-01957-02
- Lens: sapphire crystal
- Bezel: stainless steel
- Size: 49 x 49 x 15 mm
- Manufacturer Warranty: 12 months