The Bosch PMF 190 E all-rounder has a wide range of applications from cutting and sawing wood, sanding plastic or metal to scraping and grout removal.
Even in the tightest of corners and edges it can be used thanks to its ergonomic design and handy accessories. Compared to the previous version, the PMF 190 E is easier to use due to the soft grip and reduced vibrations, the noise level has also been reduced. Bosch has optimized the ergonomics by reducing the size of the handle.
The variable speed pre-selection allows you to match the working speed to the material with the 190 watt motor providing high power for all applications. The more you work with it, the more you will appreciate its abilities: its handiness, power, and manoeuvrability in tight spaces.
- 1 x ACZ85EC, HCS Segment saw blade Wood, with depressed centre
- 1 x ACZ85EB, BIM segment saw blade
- 1 x ACZ85RT, HM-RIFF segment saw blade
- 1 x AIZ20EC, HCS plunge-cutting saw blade Wood
- 1 x AIZ32EC, HCS plunge-cutting saw blade
- 1 x AIZ32BB, BIM plunge-cutting saw blade
- 1 x AIZ32AB, BIM plunge-cutting saw blade
- 1 x AVZ78RT, HM-RIFF sanding plate
- 1 x ATZ52SC, HCS rigid scraper
- 1 x ATZ52SFC, HCS flexible scraper
- 1 x AVI93G, Delta sanding plate
- 6 pack of assorted sanding sheets for wood
- 6 pack of assorted sanding sheets for paint
- 1 x depth stop
- Power input - 190 Watts
- Variable speed - 15,000 - 21,000 opm
- Oscillation angle left/right - 1.4 degree
- Weight - 1.2 kg
- Tool supplied in plastic carry case