Active noise-cancelling technology and convenient touch and swipe controls built into the earcup.
The ATH-ANC700BT QuietPoint wireless over-ear headphones combine Audio-Technica's proprietary active noise-cancelling technology with Bluetooth wireless technology and convenient touch and swipe controls built into the earcup: Tap earcup to answer calls, play/pause music, and increase and decrease volume swipe to skip to the next or previous music track.
The ATH-ANC700BT headphones feature 40 mm drivers that not only supply amazing wireless audio reproduction, but are capable of 5- 40,000 Hz high-resolution frequency response when used with the included 1.2 m standard audio cable with 3.5 mm stereo mini-plug. Memory-foam earpads (firm internal layer, soft outer layer) provide excellent sound isolation and amazing comfort, and the earcups fold in to make the headphones more compact and easy to transport.
- The headphones' noise-cancelling functionality is driven by a four-microphone (two in each earcup) multi-feedback system for wide-range performance that greatly reduces environmental noise.
- An internal lithium polymer rechargeable battery powers the headphones, giving users approximately 25 hours of continuous Bluetooth and ANC use (1,000 hours on standby) on a full charge.
- The headphones come with a 30 cm USB charging cable and a soft carrying case.
- 40 mm drivers deliver high-fidelity audio reproduction
- Foldable design makes headphones ideal for travel
- Manufacturer Warranty: 12 months