Delivery and Returns Information
- 1. Refunds & Returns
- 2. Your consumer rights
- 3. Change of Mind
- 4. Faulty Items
- 5. How long will it take for my product to arrive?
- 6. Can my product be delivered to a PO Box?
- 7. Can my product be delivered at a nominated time?
- 8. Do I need to be home to receive my product?
- 9. What should I do if my product hasn't arrived by the estimated arrival date?
- 10. How much is the delivery charge for my product?
- 11. Can I redeem a product for delivery to another person?
- 12. How do I check the status of my order?
- 13. My tracking number is not working!
- 14. Can I pick up my order?
- 15. Do you ship internationally?
- 16. I have only received some of the items from my order
1. Refunds & Returns
2. Your consumer rights
As a consumer, you are entitled to the benefit of statutory consumer guarantees in respect of items purchased or redeemed from Rewards Store. In accordance with Australian or New Zealand Consumer Law, if the item has a major failure, you may reject the item and seek a replacement or refund. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
3. Change of Mind
At the Qantas Shopping Rewards Store, we are happy to offer you a refund or exchange for change of mind on most products if they are returned in their original condition with all accessories and any instruction manuals and are also in the original packaging. Please note, Qantas will not be responsible for the cost of return postage.
The following change of mind timeframes apply
- Online Australia and New Zealand: 30 days from the date of delivery
Subject to the Consumer Guarantees, products returned for change of mind within the above timeframes can be returned for an exchange or full refund subject to the following conditions:
- Proof of purchase is accompanied with the returned product;
- The product must be returned in original condition with all accessories and any instruction manuals and in the original packaging;
- For swimwear, all hygiene stickers are intact.
- Any discounts received at the time of purchase will be carried over.
Exceptions to our change of mind policy
Please choose carefully as we do not offer returns for Change of Mind on the following items. These exceptions do not apply to any returns made in accordance with the Consumer Guarantees, or otherwise as required by law.
- Apple products
- Gift Cards or vouchers, iTunes music cards
- Personal care items
- Electric toothbrushes
- Shavers and hairbrushes
- Pierced jewellery
- Skincare products, makeup and fragrance
- Custom made, monogrammed, personalised, and altered products
- Charity donations
- Any product where the GST has been claimed under the Tourist Refund Scheme, unless proof of repayment of the GST upon return to Australia is provided
- We do not offer change of mind exchanges or refunds on technology products if removed from the plastic packaging or plastic seal.
Use the Contact Us form found on the website to initiate a return.
4. Faulty Items
If a Retail Reward is damaged or faulty upon delivery, or subsequently becomes faulty, please contact our Qantas Frequent Flyer Contact Centre as soon as possible to organise its inspection and if eligible, any subsequent repair, replacement or refund. If the member paid for the return delivery of the Retail Reward and it is deemed that Qantas is obliged to refund the reasonable cost of return, Qantas will contact the member to arrange a refund of the return delivery. Goods must be returned in the condition received by the member with all original accessories and where possible any manuals and original packaging.
5. How long will it take for my product to arrive?
As our products are shipped from various warehouses, despatch times vary from product to product. The estimated despatch date will be displayed at the 'Place Order' screen within the checkout process and indicates the estimated date that your order will be despatched from the warehouse. Most products are usually delivered within 2-10 business days of the order being placed. You will be notified via email when your item has been despatched and, where available, you will also receive a tracking number to track your order online. For magazine subscriptions ordered from the Rewards Store, you or your nominated recipient will receive a confirmation letter, usually by the estimated arrival date. However, the first issue of the magazine will usually take around and 6 to 8 weeks to arrive.
Please note, if you have ordered more than one item, they may be delivered separately.
6. Can my product be delivered to a PO Box?
If a product can't be delivered to a PO Box, it will be detailed in the product description. Products that cannot be delivered to a PO Box must be delivered to a street address within Australia or New Zealand.
7. Can my product be delivered at a nominated time?
We are unable to provide you with a specific date or time for a delivery.
8. Do I need to be home to receive my product?
Most deliveries are sent by courier or registered post and require a signature upon delivery. Where suitable, we recommend you have your purchases delivered to your workplace address, or another address where you will be available between 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday. If no one is present when the delivery is made, the courier will leave a calling card explaining how to collect or arrange re-delivery.
9. What should I do if my product hasn't arrived by the estimated arrival date?
If you haven't received your order by the estimated arrival date, please contact the Qantas Frequent Contact Centre. If you have ordered more than one item, please note that they may be delivered separately as they may be shipped from different suppliers.
10. How much is the delivery charge for my product?
The delivery charge is included in the points quoted for a product.
11. Can I redeem a product for delivery to another person?
The delivery address you provide can be different from your own address but the address must be within Australia if you are ordering from the Australian Rewards Store, or within New Zealand if you are ordering from the New Zealand Rewards Store.
12. How do I check the status of my order?
Once your items have been despatched, and the information is available from the supplier, you will receive an email notification and a tracking number. Despatch and tracking information may not be available from all suppliers. This tracking number will be linked to the carrier tracking website and will allow you to track the status of your order. In some cases tracking updates could take 24-48 hours to update accurately. Alternatively you can contact the courier directly and quote your tracking number for tracking information on your delivery.
You can also check the status of an order by logging into My Account and then click on "Order Status".
13. My tracking number is not working!
Please check the tracking number for errors and then contact the Qantas Frequent Flyer Service Centre for assistance, quoting your Rewards Store order number. Please note, it can take 24-48 hours for tracking information to update in some instances.
14. Can I pick up my order?
Pick-up is not available. All orders will be shipped to the delivery address provided.
15. Do you ship internationally?
We currently ship within Australia if ordering from the Australian Rewards Store, or within New Zealand if ordering from the New Zealand Rewards Store. We are unable to ship goods to delivery addresses outside of Australia and New Zealand.
16. I have only received some of the items from my order.
Our products are despatched directly from our suppliers. This means that items in your order can come from multiple warehouse locations and may not arrive at the same time. Once an item has been shipped, you will be sent an email confirmation with tracking details, if these are available. The email will specify which items have been despatched from that supplier.